The mission of Sand Castles is to provide participants with the highest level of respect and care while making sure that their needs are met. Sand Castles can help persons who
- Are socially isolated;
- Experience memory loss, Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia;
- Are in need of supervision to assure safety;
- Are at risk for premature placement in nursing home;
- Experience mobility difficulties;
- Are in need of assistance of complete activities of daily living; and
- Have caregivers in need of respite.
Sand Castles services are offered on an affordable sliding fee scale. Call 231-627-7234 for information and availability or to arrange a tour.