The mission of Sand Castles is to provide participants with the highest level of respect and care while making sure that their needs are met. Sand Castles can help persons who
- Are socially isolated;
- Experience memory loss, Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia;
- Are in need of supervision to assure safety;
- Are at risk for premature placement in nursing home;
- Experience mobility difficulties;
- Are in need of assistance of complete activities of daily living; and
- Have caregivers in need of respite.
Please contact Sand Castles at 231-597-8317 for information regarding this program or to arrange a tour.