The Cheboygan County Council on Aging (CCCoA) is a private, 501(c)3 non-profit organization, providing services and assistance to the residents of Cheboygan County aged 60 years and older at all income levels.
Our mission is to continually improve our products and services to meet or exceed our SENIORS’ requirements, allowing us to prosper as a council and contribute to the community.
Our main focus is to promote the independence and well-being of the older adults of Cheboygan County and supporting family caregivers.
The CCCoA is funded by:
- Cheboygan County Millage
- Northeast Michigan Community Service Agency (NEMCSA)
- Nutrition Services Incentive Programs (NSIP)
- Region 9 Area on Aging
- Fees for Services
- Special Events & Fundraising
- Public Contributions & Donations
- Misc other grants as they become available